Sunday, August 4, 2024

Three Products, Nice Packages

I had a road trip this weekend, and while on it I saw some nice food packaging. Sometimes for questionable products, but still...

I was so taken with this potato packaging, I didn't think too hard about the fact that it's offering plastic-bagged, pre-washed potatoes as a convenience food for cooking "in as little as five minutes." On the right side, it says "Already pre-washed" and "The only thing you'll need to peel" (pointing at the top corner of the bag). There was also a bag of Little Yellows and Little Duos (half yellow and half red).

I don't know that I would be interested in dark chocolate crispy quinoa gems, but this packaging made me think I might be.

I actually drank this Perfy soda. When I found it, it was late in the afternoon, so I didn't want caffeine and I generally don't want much if any sugar. Also I wanted a drink in an aluminum can instead of a plastic bottle. It does have 20 calories, but that's pretty minimal as things go, and it was tasty. 

The package design stood out from the other products available in the highway convenience store.

 


No comments: