Wednesday, June 12, 2024

It Wasn't Even Because of Prohibition

Too much heavy stuff lately. Today I have something completely different.

Remember last summer when I visited Driftless Books in Viroqua, Wisconsin? Not long after, I started to follow them on Facebook. (Yes, there is occasionally something good in that dank crevice of Silicon Valley.)

Today they shared this book, which they described as the "best book find today": 

When I saw the first photo, I wondered what was so special, but then there were the additional photos, especially this one:

Be sure to click to enlarge so you can read the handwritten part.

I don't know if "today" means the book came in recently, or it has been in the store for some time and was just found by the person who posted. It could be either in that store.

But whichever one, I agree. What a find!

 

No comments: