Saturday, April 20, 2019

Photos from Monday

This a follow-up to my post about the pro-Ilhan/anti-Mulligan rally from a few days ago.

A photographer named Chris Juhn was there also and has posted a gallery of images on Facebook. Most are of people from the pro-Mulligan side, including this charming shot:


The guy on the left (with the Adam Schiff "pencil-neck" T-shirt and the sign) is the man who was doing the evil villain laugh using a bullhorn off and on throughout the time I was there. I don't know anything about the other man except that he has two middle fingers.

If you look through the 30 or so pictures, you'll see a few that include a young white guy with a reddish beard and a Minnesota Vikings hat. He's the guy I met when I first got there, making a sign in the back of his car before heading to the site. He said he wouldn't mind mixing it up with MAGA crowd, and from the looks of these photos, he got his wish in what seems to have been a conversational way.

In another couple of photos, the two anarchist-looking people (with masks) holding a spray-painted cloth banner with an anti-Mulligan obscenity are some of the ones I saw as I was leaving.


No comments: