Monday, March 23, 2015

Signs in Spring

It has been another day on the road with unfamiliar surroundings, noticing things. First, a bunch of photos from Port Angeles, Washington.


I loved this sign because the business owner probably thinks the name is clever, when it's just as easy to understand it as insulting to all the posers doing yoga because they think they should be.


A new addition for my collection of "no solicitor" signs.


A happy piece of metal.


An interesting set of bumper stickers. Don't miss the one in the bottom row, second from right.


I think I saw the current version of Virginia Lee Burton's Little House.


This last sign is from Victoria, capital of British Columbia. Things are different in Canada.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Now I can't sleep, wondering what the "No soliciting" sign said before it was changed to "beer."

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

You do find a lot of wonderful signs!