Monday, January 25, 2021

The Ideal Subjects

I spent too much time today (well, any amount of time is probably too much time) trying to make an argument on Facebook with a bunch of people who think the election was stolen from the former president.

I know it's not worth it and probably not the way to go about changing their minds. I tried to stick to that  one point about the election lie (and how it related to the January 6 events), rather than everything else they were throwing in. But no, even that claim is a left-wing talking point, of course, despite the court cases decided by Trump-appointed judges and Bill Barr's assessment.

So this is all I have for today, thanks to L.K. Hanson's Monday illustrated quote in the Star Tribune:

I'm sad. But it's more evidence of the need to break up with white supremacy, as Tressie McMillan Cottom wrote yesterday.


No comments: