Monday, March 16, 2020

Hat in a Hellbasket

Every day that goes by, I know more and more there needs to be a hat like this:


What do the letters stand for? A few hints:

1. The hat is green because that color is opposite red on the color wheel.

2. The letters are analogous to the acronym made famous by someone who shall remain nameless, but who goes by the initials MM on this blog.

3. The third word in the acronym's phrase is a vulgarism I would never have said as a child or even a teenager, but now this phrase is what comes out of my mouth whenever I hear MM speak.

Best guesses in the comments.

5 comments:

Michael Leddy said...

What a f-----g a-----e.

I didn’t need hints, honest, because it’s what I say, among other things, every time I see or hear him.

Thank you for this moment of levity. We need all the help we can get.

Daughter Number Three said...

You never know how obvious something is until you try... I was inspired by your mystery posts with hints. I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that you say the same thing I say when you see or hear him.

Michael Leddy said...

:)

Elaine said...

I say, "Idiot in Chief," and for pence, "Toady Lickspittle."

Daughter Number Three said...

Those are great, Elaine!

Back in the innocent past, I think before the 2016 election, a friend used to call Republicans in Congress "feckless weasels," which I always liked. But now it's not nearly strong enough.