Thursday, May 4, 2017

Books to Soothe the Loss of Health Insurance

Well, they're on their way to gutting health care for 24 million or more of us, but I don't have time to deal with that right now. I'm torn between thinking they've really made their bed this time, and, as TressieMcPhD said on Twitter today,

We are about to see if gerrymandering and voter suppression has made them as bulletproof as they clearly think they are.
If Republicans like Erik Paulsen (MN3) and Darren Issa don't get voted out of office after this, I'm afraid we can no longer call this a democratic republic.

But anyway... here are the most recently acquired books that want my inadequate amount of attention:


That's an awful lot of nonfiction for a person who is clearly going to need as much escapism as possible. (I think the Cory Doctorow book will be first among these.)


No comments: