Friday, April 28, 2017

100 Days

So the Turnip didn't realize being president would be so hard. I have no trouble believing he was stupid enough to think being president was easier than being a branding and real estate mogul, but I do find it a bit hard to believe he would admit it. His stupidity knows no end, it seems.

Maybe that's why he's assigned these jobs and even more that aren't listed (like Middle East peace) to his son-in-law who has no experience in any of these things:


(ABC News graphic)

Despite my continued outrage at the Trump Circus, it just can't be sustained. I feel as though I am living in an alternate reality created by a supremely bad writer.

Meanwhile, art continues to be created in response:


Seen at the Hamilton Ink Spot, downtown St. Paul.


Seen at the wacpac (Whimsical Alternatives Coalition Political Awareness Consortium) on Snelling Ave. in St. Paul.

No comments: