Friday, August 22, 2014

What Not to Flush

My fascination with the details of public restrooms continues. First it was diaper changing tables. Now it's the handmade signs that ask toilet users to flush only toilet paper.

So far I only have two of them, but I'll be on the lookout for more. (Feel free to send in any you see that are particularly interesting.)


I liked the one above because of the phrase "female products." It was a unisex bathroom, so it seems like a more general term like "hygiene products" might have been clearer and more accurate.


This one gets points for creativity.


The subject of this photo isn't in the correct genre, but I spotted it around the same time, also in a public rest room. It's good that they made their message clear, don't you think?

Though it seems to me that if there are any people who think it's okay to eat out of a large plastic container holding a trash bag, those same people also won't be able to read.

No comments: