Friday, December 13, 2013

Letters on a Wall: Foxy Falafel

I'm not sure why, but I've never been to Foxy Falafel until today. It's a restaurant space I've inhabited over the years of its many incarnations from Mill City Cafe to Chet's to Caribe, but I hadn't managed to get there since Foxy opened a year ago last summer.

Wow, what a mistake. The food was great -- interesting and well prepared, even fun to eat. It's a lot more than falafel, including a turkey shawarma, a lamb burger, grass-fed beef skewers, two zippy soups, and a bumper crop of pickled vegetables.

And they have this great board up behind the counter, too:


The owner eats a gluten-free diet, so there are lots of options for people with that need, and of course good vegetarian (and vegan) options, too.

I'll be back soon!

No comments: