Thursday, November 15, 2012

No Bushes, No Kennedys

This is enough to make me gag (click to enlarge for maximum regurgitation reflex):

Newspaper clipping wiht photo of George W. Bush with his nephew George P. Bush (son of Jeb Bush), who plans to run for office
I feel exactly the same way about the passel of Kennedys and Shrivers. We don't need you, so please don't try to "help" us.

I've got a deal for Republicans: If you promise not to support second-, third- or fourth-generation politicians in your party, I promise not to in mine. This is not what democracy looks like.


3 comments:

Michael Leddy said...

Amen. Two presidents per family is plenty.

troutbirder said...

Yuk. I agree we certainly don't need anymore of these "dynastics". George the Thirds was enough...:)

troutbirder said...

Sorry to read the newspaper I grew up with has gone wingnut..:(