Friday, September 11, 2009

Western Spaghetti and Grave Stones

I'm not really much of a YouTube follower, but a friend linked to this stop-frame short animation, and I thought it was so fun and charming... something to watch after you've had a bad day.



Best use ever of candy corn and Post-It® Notes! And I got an extra laugh from noticing that while I was watching the animation on YouTube, the Google ads were all promoting spaghetti squash recipes.

Curious about the film maker (who goes by the acronym PES), I went to her/his blog and found this entry about Loony Tombs, including the poignant story behind this grave marker:

Gravestone saying a 15-year-old boy died by falling on an ink eraser while evading six young women trying to kiss him on his birthday

Just another fine moment of serendipity on the Interweb.

No comments: