Thursday, October 9, 2008

David Steinlicht's "In This Corner"

For those of you not lucky enough to read the St. Paul Pioneer Press on a daily basis, illustrator/cartoonist David posts his weekly comic on Thursdays after a week's delay (in color) at www.cornercomic.com.

This is his offering from last week, and I've been patiently waiting until he put it up so I could post it here. Thanks, David, hope that's okay!

Nine panel comic called Uses for Phone Books
As I have written here before, I can't stand the fact that the phone company keeps delivering me these five-pound, past-century conglomerations of dead tree parts, and there's not a thing I can do to stop it.

2 comments:

David Steinlicht said...

Of course, D#3, you have permission to post the cartoon! I'm sure I was inspired by your phone book rant. And I was also inspired by a short conversation with a guy at work. We were exchanging phone numbers and I said "If you lose this, don't worry. I'm in the book." He said, "Book?"

Seo said...

I was just ranting about how we keep getting these monstrous paper wastes! So sad we can't stop it. Great cartoon and glad you posted it.