Friday, March 22, 2019

Two Views of a Motel Breakfast

By now everyone knows that Robert Mueller has turned over his report to the attorney general, and no one is particularly clear on what will happen next with the information. This calls to mind two photos I took recently while I was on a trip and eating breakfast in a Holiday Inn Express breakfast room:


I started out with my plate this way and saw the grimace before I took a bite.


So I switched the omelet around for the second photo. Turn that frown upside down, as they say. 

I urge that the public be told what the special counsel has found. That will turn my frown around.

(The plate holds two turkey sausages and a cheese omelet, by the way.)

2 comments:

Bill Lindeke said...

it still looks terrible

Daughter Number Three said...

Well, yes. Food styling it is not.