Monday, March 9, 2009

Elenabella Returns

One of my favorite bloggers, Elenabella, recently returned to blogging after a hiatus in February. It's odd how one can get so dependent on someone else's writing. When she doesn't write for more than a day or two, I keep returning to her blog, not quite believing that there's nothing new there for me to read.

Her latest post, called Using What You Have, is particularly good -- pulling together different threads about the effects of the economic downtown on different generations, pillows from Etsy, and upcycling.

Keep on writing, E! It's great to hear your voice every day.

1 comment:

elena said...

ahhh...thanks, DN3! I just wrote about the practice of blogging today, as a matter of fact. One of the great pleasures for me has been the explosion of ideas I experience after reading your blog, which often takes me places or connects me to topics I wouldn't have known about otherwise. yes, let's keep at it..and thank you for writing and reading.