Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bizarro Redux


I've already written about Dan Piraro's Bizarro once before, but when you see something that strikes you funny, what can you do? Here's one from this week.

As an excuse, I can also point out that Piraro has a different, newer website than the one I had linked to before. On this one, he's posting a color version of his daily comic with about a week's lag (so this one will probably run around 8/22), plus some commentary on the strip. Plus other writings about what's going on with his life, work and activism.

It looks like he launched the new blog right around the same time I wrote about him in January, so Google didn't find it for me then. I've just spent the last 45 minutes reading through his entries for the past six months. Some great stuff there! A fine example of a personal artist's blog.

No comments: