But whatever. I saw lots of people I knew, probably more than at any other event before or during the Mulligan era. It was sunny and 90-something degrees, but I put on sunscreen and a white hat and it wasn't too bad.
Here are my few photos.

Check out the tomato cage this guy is wearing. His is the most clever concept I saw.

I liked this sign, though it's a bit softer than my usual favorites.

Best artwork.

Best collage.
These two signs were held by white women who appear to get the larger picture:


Then at the end, when we had circled back through downtown to the Convention Center area, I saw this bin on a bench:

There's nothing like a good Gil Scott-Heron reference at the end of a march.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so don't be surprised when yours doesn't appear immediately. Please only submit once.