But when the weekly enews from Pacific Standard magazine arrives, I almost always look at it and it's rare for there to not be at least one linked article (out of five or six per issue) that I read.
This week's email broke a record: I clicked on the link for five out of six.
- Working-class politicians aren’t always best for the working class
- Warmer parenting makes antisocial toddlers more empathetic
- Racial hierarchy remains entrenched in Americans’ psyches
- Fictional stories are more moving than we predict
- And the graph of the week: How California could power itself using nothing but renewables.
Paying them a big $14.95 for six hard-copy issues that arrive by mail is also completely worth it.
___
A couple of my past posts on Pacific Standard can be found here and here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so don't be surprised when yours doesn't appear immediately. Please only submit once.