Sunday, May 23, 2021

Out and About Again

For quite a while, I have been in group of COVID thinkers who've concluded that outdoor air is basically safe, and now especially when many people are vaccinated, it clearly is. So I've been to a number of outdoor functions without a mask where I am around other people who are also not wearing masks. 

One that I do a couple of times a week involves working on a public garden, where we're all in constant motion, so we're not near each other for very long at a time. Yesterday, though, I was tabling for about about five hours outside at an event, sitting less than six feet away from other people off and on for different periods of time. 

It was pretty "normal." There was also a good breeze. 

I don't know how I would feel about it if it was indoors, but outdoors, this is my perspective:


No comments: