Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Monitor Pets

Some people have "monitor pets" that aren't actually pets and don't really sit on their monitors.

I have these mice, made from Fimo clay by Daughter Number Three-Point-One, which make their home on the base of my monitor to keep me company:


There are just three of them, but I did such a bad job of photographing the gray one that I have faked in a slightly better shot of it at lower right.

This trio keeps company with a Cascarets coin, eight plastic mice from a long-ago Mousetrap game, and two small two monkeys with bananas, which I somehow got at a fundraiser about 20 years ago. The latter creatures have appeared on this blog previously.

1 comment:

Jean said...

They're so cute! I have a little owl that is a replica of an Athenian owl and a stuffed Librarian from Discworld. And a little Holger Danske, who isn't exactly a pet, but he looks good.