Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Can Can Wonderland

I finally got to play the artist-designed mini-golf course at Can Can Wonderland for the first time yesterday. Looking through my past posts, I see I've only posted about Can Can once before, when it hadn't even been mostly built. I must have been busy or something since then.

My thoughts on the course:

  • It's very playable for an artist-designed course, much more playable than the average hole at the Walker, for instance. (Can you tell that I've had my share of frustration with some of the holes at the Walker?)
  • It's great for kids and people who don't have a lot of putting skill, but still fun for more experienced putters.
  • All of the clever mechanical bits work, too, which was good to see, now that it's been open for going on two years.
Here are a few photos (not taken by me), in case you have no idea what I'm talking about. If you're in the Twin Cities (or you're going to visit) and you haven't been yet... check it out!






Yes, that is a pink woolly mammoth.

No comments: