Friday, March 2, 2018

Tom Tomorrow

I'm not sure I've ever posted about Tom Tomorrow, long-time cartoonist of the left. I first saw his work back in the 1980s in the Washington City Paper, and for sure in the Twin Cities City Pages. He won the Herblock award in 2013 and was a Pulitzer finalist in 2015.

Over the years, as the free alternative weekly newspapers have died away, the number of outlets for cartoons like his have decreased. So for several years now, I and others have been supporting his work by paying a subscription price for a sneak peek at his weekly cartoons, which appear on The Nib, the Daily Kos and The Nation on Monday or Tuesday.

Here's the one from over a week ago, which I should have shared earlier. But which is still relevant. Unfortunately.


To sign up for Sparky's List, visit the This Modern World web page. It's $9.99 for six months

No comments: