Saturday, April 29, 2017

A Blade, a Bag, a Box

I spent most of the day at my ward's caucus and political convention waiting to "vote" for someone who may be the next mayor of St. Paul. Even though it got done almost in time, I didn't go to the climate march because all of that in the morning and early afternoon gave me a migraine.

So for today, three photos from the basement, taken in 2015:


I couldn't get a good shot of this razor blade, but I liked the lettering and texture behind it.


This Morton Salt bag is the quintessence of workman-like. Fun detail: Just below where it says Morton Salt Company are the words ADDRESS CHICAGO. Not sure if it was supposed to include an address in Chicago, or if that was intentional.


The script lettering on this box was too fun to overlook.

No comments: