According to Doug Muder at The Weekly Sift, Elizabeth Warren spoke at a recent get-out-the-vote rally in New Hampshire. Her summary of Democratic values was:
- Every young person is entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt.
- No one who works full-time should live in poverty.
- After a lifetime of hard work, people are entitled to retire in dignity.
- “Let me say something that is deeply controversial in Republican circles: We believe in science, that climate change is real, and we have a moral obligation to pass on a livable Earth.”
- Equal pay for equal work and a woman’s right to choose.
- When Wall Street CEOs break the rules, they should go to jail like anyone else.
- Money should not own our government.