Monday, May 30, 2016

Trump Played Soldier

I've been out of the country for most of a week, and it has been pleasant to miss most of the election coverage. I still get the gist of it, but not the so-called depth. I'm also missing most of the usual Memorial Day coverage.

But I did see this one graphic that combines the two subjects well enough to share:


When will the "support our troops" folks, some of whom are Trump supporters, catch onto this part of his history? Or will they somehow manage to not care about this complete contradiction of their values?

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yeah, Trump is a master at massaging the truth. He's marketing himself and trying to appeal to a lot of different groups, including the military. But he really doesn't have a clue. I keep waiting for all the rope he's created to hang him.