Thursday, November 6, 2014

Ankle, Schmankle -- You Go, Girl

The big news is that I broke my ankle last Sunday. Because there are lots of changes and adaptations to deal with, I was sitting in a home medical supply store yesterday, getting ready to rent a knee walker, when I saw this box on the counter:


At first I didn't know what it was, but then I remembered hearing about a product that allows women to urinate while standing up:


The company's website talks about its many uses for camping, skiing, or just being an active woman. But given its presence at the medical supply store, I'm thinking it must be popular as one of the many adaptations needed for women with mobility impairments. I didn't buy one. Yet.

2 comments:

Michael Leddy said...

I’m sorry for your trouble, Pat. Mend, mend.

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Oh, I hope your ankle mends quickly! Take care with all the ice and snow. I'd heard of "Go Girl," but never saw one. You are a great source of information!