Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Anti-Purse Propaganda

Here are a few more entries in my campaign to discourage purses.

As you may recall, these messages are part of the national security effort to guarantee that our National IDs don't fall into the wrong hands.

Because they are pocketless, women are more likely than men to lose their IDs or have them stolen. And it's all because of their insistence on carrying essential national security documents in their hopelessly nonsecure purses.

See my earlier full explanation.

Uncle Sam holding a chicken purse, saying I want you to go purseless

Altered version of the AIDS awareness poster, PURSE=DEATH with a pink purse replacing the pink triangle

1 comment:

PortaPocket said...

this is a late entry to this dicussion, but perhaps this may be a help to you --
I designed this little accessory after I got mad when my spare tampon made an unscheduled 10 minute appearance on the gym floor...and I was the only female there at the time. nice. but it's for a lot more than feminine hygiene, it's a way to carry all the necessary & important items directly ON your person without risk of them getting lost or stolen. Great for ids,credit cards,$$,business cards, keys,lipstick, etc. Sizes also available for cell phones, passports, etc. LOVE IT!
www.portapocket.com or www.undercoversolutions.com