Friday, February 22, 2008

Euan Kerr, Forever Young

Euan Kerr's head on an infant's bodyThis morning I was (sort of) listening to the pledge drive on Minnesota Public Radio. Our local Scotsman of the airwaves Euan Kerr was on doing the fund-raising song and dance, and happened to mention that he was up north visiting his child at college recently.

HE HAS A CHILD IN COLLEGE???? I thought, and, yes, it was in in all caps.

I first heard his voice back in the 1980s, not long after I moved to Minnesota, when (I believe) he was an intern at MPR. So in my mind, he will always be young, and therefore can't have a child in college.

If you haven't been lucky enough to hear his voice (and you've got your audio plugin ducks in a row), you can listen in on one of his recent stories here.

No comments: