Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dressed for Success

One thing Twitter (and the favorites aggregator stellar.io) have added to my life is photos of other people's newborn babies. Seems like there's at least one in my feed every day. I suppose this has to do with the ages of the techie 20- and 30-somethings who use these media the most.

But today, after seeing one more photo, I had a thought that wasn't about the baby:


Who decided on the fabric that the moms' gowns are made from? And why can't the hospitals get something different at some point? I think I had the same fabric 20 years ago when DN3.1 was born.

Sheesh. Grumble grumble.

1 comment:

unemplyeddragon said...

I think hosptial gowns have had the same print since the Eisenhower administration, or at least in my life time of multiple hospitalizations. I fear that they're made by prisoners somewhere.